- Don’t get held back, get more Reports for your buck with our new licence upgrades Professional 250 and Enterprise 1000 and 5000, to manage 250, 1000 and 5000 reports respectively.
- Stay up to date with the Manage Your Subscription section and keep on top of your customer details, billing details and payment details.
- What’s the latest? Click on the Version Number in the app to get the latest Fixed/Changed/New.
- Wait…I backed that up too!…and they did! Manage your tenant backups globally to avoid multiple copies of the same thing, saving you storage space.
- We have added a new backup on demand button giving you the ability to back up as required in addition to the scheduled daily and weekly options.
- The data source explorer has been introduced so now you have the option to explore from the Data source through to report as well as the original lineage explorer.
- By double clicking on the datasets you can now see the refresh schedule set up in your Power BI reports. Making sure that what you are looking at is up to date and on the correct schedule.
- By double clicking on the data source you can now see the gateway detail as part of the overall diagram. Because you can never have too much information about your Power BI estate.
- To make life easier you can now download the required backup file directly from within change tracking to speed recovery.
- And the cherry on top! My workspace lineage explorer is now updated to the new API so Enterprise admins can now see reports, datasets & data sources from everyone's My Workspace in their organisation