Power BI Sentinel - Version 1.7
View any changes in calculated columns and measures as part of the tracking functionality.
Expose datasets to do your own reporting from .csv files saved to your own BLOB storage.
Move through changes in the JSON information quicker with the View Previous and View Next Modification buttons.
Use Column Search to now locate measures needed.
Backup to your preferred timezone +\- UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) through the Backup Time Config.
Get your Risk information straight to any email device on a daily or weeklybasis so you are always a step ahead with the Sign up to Risk Assessment Report option.
- With the new Risk Assessment Report you can see the latest Backup and Dataset Refresh results all in one place.
- For admins who need to sign up users without Office 365 email accounts use the new Copy URL function and email the required access link to them.
- You know it’s there somewhere but where? We have added a new search function so that you can find those elusive columns in your Data sources.That’s still there? - following on from the search you can now see any unused columns in your data sources.
And for the real cherry on top... Cross the bridge between data source and data set with the addition of the Power Query M Code. Offering complete documentation alongside the DAX code, developers can now save time and easily see and re-use M code from other datasets. Exciting times!
- As your day gets busier and busier, we can now give you a prod to configure your workspace and check your backups are working the way you want with handy email reminders.
- Don’t get held back, get more Reports for your buck with our new licence upgrades Professional 250 and Enterprise 1000 and 5000, to manage 250, 1000 and 5000 reports respectively.
- Stay up to date with the Manage Your Subscription section and keep on top of your customer details, billing details and payment details.
- What’s the latest? Click on the Version Number in the app to get the latest Fixed/Changed/New.
- Wait…I backed that up too!…and they did! Manage your tenant backups globally to avoid multiple copies of the same thing, saving you storage space.
- We have added a new backup on demand button giving you the ability to back up as required in addition to the scheduled daily and weekly options.
- The data source explorer has been introduced so now you have the option to explore from the Data source through to report as well as the original lineage explorer.
- By double clicking on the datasets you can now see the refresh schedule set up in your Power BI reports. Making sure that what you are looking at is up to date and on the correct schedule.
- By double clicking on the data source you can now see the gateway detail as part of the overall diagram. Because you can never have too much information about your Power BI estate.
- To make life easier you can now download the required backup file directly from within change tracking to speed recovery.
- And the cherry on top! My workspace lineage explorer is now updated to the new API so Enterprise admins can now see reports, datasets & data sources from everyone's My Workspace in their organisation